Our aim is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied with orders purchased from Still Spirit and that these orders arrive with our customers in perfect condition. You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of purchasing,
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 requires that any product ordered from Still Spirit must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If an item is delivered in a faulty or damaged condition, you have a 30-day right (starting from date of order) to return the product(s) to us.
Cancellations and returns are subject to the following:
- Any cancelled or returned products must be returned to us in the same condition as initially sold and in original packaging – we will process the refund within 14 days or receiving the product(s) back in our premises – our returns address is :
Still Spirit Ltd, Whisky Hammer, Udny, Ellon, AB41 7PR
- You will be responsible and liable for the cost of returning the good(s) to us in all cases, except in the scenario where you have received an item that is faulty or damaged condition.
- Returns must include a printed statement confirming customer name, initial order number, customer address and reason for cancellation or return.
- Returns must be packed with sufficient void fill and in strong packaging to prevent possible damage in transit.
- Our refund will comprise 2 components – 1 part for the cost of the bottle(s) purchased (“Cost Refund”) and 1 part for the associated shipping cost initially paid (“Postage Refund”).
- We will reduce the refund value of the Cost Refund, potentially to zero, to reflect any reduction in value to the product(s) caused by damage and/or deterioration arising from poor customer handling and/or caused by courier damage on the return to us.