Glenmorangie - 18 Year Old (Extremely Rare)
  • Glenmorangie - 18 Year Old (Extremely Rare) Thumbnail
  • Glenmorangie - 18 Year Old (Extremely Rare) Thumbnail
Whisky > Single Malt > Highland


18 Year Old (Extremely Rare)

£75.00 €87.40 $91.70

70cl / 43%

An extremely rare bottling of Glenmorangie 18 year old, part of the prestige range. The first 15 years are spent maturing in American white oak bourbon casks, after this 30% of the whisky was moved and matured in Oloroso casks, while the remaining 70% remained in bourbon casks. 

Want it fast?

Order within and choose Express Delivery at the checkout

Item added to basket. Click here to view basket.
Please select a size from above to proceed.


Distillery StatusOperational


Delivery Weight2.00kg


About The Distillery / Bottler

Glenmorangie is a distillery in Tain, Ross-shire, Scotland that produces single malt Scotch whisky. The distillery is owned by The Glenmorangie Company Ltd, whose main product is the range of Glenmorangie single malt whisky. Glenmorangie is categorised as a Highland distillery and boasts the tallest stills in Scotland.  It is available in Original, 18 and 25-year-old bottlings, special cask bottlings, cask finishes, extra matured bottlings and a range of special edition bottlings. The Glenmorangie Company also owns the Ardbeg Distillery on Islay.

Pronunciation : "glen-morrun-gee"

Character / Tasting Notes
  • Floral
  • Fruity
  • Honey
  • Nutty
  • Malty
  • Smoky
  • Dried Fruits
Customer Reviews

Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers

You must be logged in to submit review
There are no reviews submitted